magicbuffet:feisty femme frou frou
i can’t even fucking handle how good this look is. *sobs into pillow*
Thick thighs save lives!
how to go from elf to dwarf in under 10 seconds
grab all of your beautiful long locks
now braid them over youR CHIN
Burlesque Compére - Van Sarki
Before and After portraits of New York City Burlesque Performers
tuff but not too tuff
Party Look #5: Deep Dark Pleather Plum
A very “noir” look focusing on glossy dark lips that works on any skintone! There are a few tips to wearing monochromatic looks like this.
- Conceal, conceal, conceal! Dark, monochromatic looks can make uneven skin tone and any redness more obvious.
- Keep the eyes a little softer if you don’t want to look too vampish. I used a soft taupe as the main lid shade and plum only in the outer corners.
- Wear a brighter blush. Dark monochromatic looks can really drain the face or make you look sallow, so the way to balance it out and stop everything from going completely goth is to use a soft pink blush to add a little sweetness and color to the face
- Be prepared to touch up! Like a glossy red lip, you will likely need to be careful when wearing a glossy dark lip. Smears, smudges, track marks from your hair getting caught in your lips, you name it.
- Foundation - LANEIGE Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50 No. 21
- Concealer - MAC Studiofinish concealer NW20
- Powder - ClearLast Powder in Medicated Ochre
- Brows - Shu Uemura Hard Formula 9 Pencil in Seal Brown
- Taupe shadow - MAC Satin Taupe
- Plum shadow - MAC Rich Core
- Silver shadow - Lancôme Hypnôse cream shadow in Diamant Argenté
- Brown/plum liner - Rimmel Exaggerate liner in Perfect Plum
- Mascara - Lancôme Hypnôse mascara
- Blush - Benefit Rockateur
- Plum Lipliner - Make Up Store Jazz
- Plum gloss - Givenchy Gloss Interdit in 15 Velvet Purple
“Because of her beauty, other gods feared that their rivalry over her would interrupt the peace among them and lead to war”
Outfit details + more photos over at Imaginary Ghoulfriend
I spy our Millie coat!